DISQO Launches Industry’s First Unified Ads Measurement
DISQO’s Single-Source CX Intelligence Platform Enables Brands to Compare Campaign Effectiveness Across the Funnel
Customer experience (CX) intelligence platform DISQO has released its “Brand and Outcomes Lift Industry Benchmarks” report, the first industry-wide normative data on full funnel effectiveness advertising campaigns. Advertisers can use these new benchmarks to gauge the relative effectiveness of campaigns across fourteen unique metrics and four ad categories.
DISQO’s new normative benchmarks improve legacy metrics in key areas such as:
- Metric depth: DISQO Brand and Outcomes Lift Benchmarks go beyond brand lift metrics to explore full funnel outcomes like site visit, search, and e-commerce
- Temporal recency: Only campaigns from the first quarter of 2021 and beyond are included, which maximizes the relevance of comparisons with contemporary competitor advertisements
- Cross-platform scope: Coverage across all platforms, devices and channels, including new formats such as CTV
“DISQO’s Brand and Outcomes Lift products are powered by our 100% proprietary audience, who are committed to sharing both what they think and what they do online. This allows our clients to assess attitude changes and digital behavioral impacts after exposure to advertising across a wide range of platforms, so they can confidently assign attribution to their campaigns,” said Yannis Pavlidis, Vice President, Data Science and Analytics, DISQO. “As the use of our ad measurement capabilities continues to evolve, our prescriptive benchmarks will be an indispensable tool for brands and agencies looking to continually improve the effectiveness of their ads.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Ray Zhou, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Affinity
Other normative datasets in the industry benchmark high-end brand metrics, such as awareness and preference. In contrast, DISQO’s fully consented advertising measurement allows marketers to understand the complete customer experience with advertising. It measures both top-of-funnel brand metrics and bottom-of-funnel behavioral outcomes after exposure to advertising. These results include site visit, search activity, and add-to-cart e-commerce actions. DISQO’s ads metric captures the increase after ad exposure across mobile, retail, and social platforms. With these capabilities, the new normative benchmark report provides the first and only clear view of advertising effectiveness – from brand to results – across a wide range of platforms.
With DISQO’s benchmarks, advertisers have the opportunity to connect improved traditional brand metrics to improved behavioral outcomes, improve their understanding of what drives customer loyalty and buying behaviors, and compare their campaigns to other advertisers in their category and beyond.
DISQO’s first normative references cover:
- Categories of consumables, goods, services and vehicles, as well as global benchmarks for improving brand and results, regardless of category;
- Eight brand enhancement criteria, including unaided awareness, aided awareness, familiarity, ad awareness, tagline association, preference, consideration, and purchase intent; and
- Six results increase the referral criteria, including Category Search, Category Site Visit, Category Ecommerce, Brand Search, Brand Site Visit, and Brand Ecommerce.
In this first report, advertising for goods (high-consideration products like furniture and electronics) generated the greatest brand lift. Advertising on consumables (CPGs and other low consideration products) was most effective in creating brand impact and increasing persuasiveness. Automotive advertising led the way in driving consumers to visit category sites, nearly 2 points more than other categories.
Marketing Technology News: Using Business Analytics to Maximize Ad Revenue