SBI Hires 1200 Circle Based Agents Across India With Minimum Wage Of 36,000 Per Month
- SBI is calling for applications from all eligible candidates for the position of Circle Officers (CBO) in various Indian cities.
- The deadline to apply for the opportunity is December 29, 2021.
- The base or starting salary for applicants would be 36,000 per month.
The State Bank of India (SBI) is calling for applications from all eligible candidates for the position of Circle Officers (CBO) in various Indian cities.
The deadline to apply for the opportunity is December 29, 2021. Interested candidates can apply here.
The base or starting salary for applicants would be 36,000 per month with an increase for each full year of service in the office. . The civil servant will also be eligible for the Cost Allowance (DA), Housing Allowance (HRA) / Leasehold, City Compensation Allowance (CCA), medical and other allowances, and indirect benefits. in accordance with the rules in force from time to time.
The selection process consists of three stages: written online exam, pre-selection and personal interview.
The online test will take place in January of next year (2022).
Applicants applying or selected for the circle / city mentioned below must be familiar with the local language.
|Circle / city||Language required||Number of vacancies|
Eligibility criteria –
- Diploma in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent diploma recognized as such by the central government.
- The minimum age criterion is 21 years and the maximum age criterion is 30 years.
- At least 2 years of experience (post-graduate experience essential) as of 01.12.2021 as an officer in any scheduled commercial bank or in any regional rural bank, as indicated in the second annex of the Reserve Bank of India.
- Candidates applying for vacancies in a particular state must be proficient (reading, writing and comprehension) in the local language chosen by that state.
- Applicants with a history of loan / credit card defaults or against whom an adverse report from CIBIL or other external agencies is available are not eligible for appointment. Position in this regard will be verified prior to accession.
Selection procedure –The selection process consists of an online written test, screening and interview.
Written test online: The duration of the objective test is 2 hours and consists of 4 sections – English language (30 points), banking knowledge (40 points), general knowledge / economics (30 points) and computer skills (20 points) – out of a total of 120 points with separate timing for each section.
The duration of the descriptive test is 30 minutes. It will be an English language test (letter writing and essay) with two questions for a total of 50 points.
Screening: The online application and documents of the candidates, who are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the online exam, will be submitted to the selection committee. The selection committee set up by the bank will examine whether candidates meet the required eligibility criteria in terms of experience.
Interview: The interview will have 50 points. Applicants will need to achieve minimum qualification scores during the interview to be taken into account for the final selection. The minimum qualification scores will be decided by the bank.
Applicants belonging to the general category will be required to pay an application fee of 750 when completing the application form. Interested applicants can request more information here.
Michelle Obama is the world’s most admired woman
Shares of checkout chipmakers who jumped on the PLI scheme; industry leaders believe move will empower India