Open applications for positions with a salary up to Rs 240,000 / month
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is recruiting for various positions and offers a salary of up to Rs 2.40,000.
Things to know:
· IOCL vacancies available are for experienced professionals for mid-level positions in the textile industry and experienced lawyers.
· Based on their qualifications and experience, applicants will receive a salary of up to Rs 2.40,000.
· Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for vacant positions.
· All diplomas shall be regular full-time courses from reputable institutions, colleges, universities or universities recognized by AICTE or UGC.
For both positions, the deadline for sending the application form is December 31, 2021.
· To check the eligibility criteria for the Legal Officer position, click here.
· To check the eligibility criteria for vacant positions in the textile industry, click here.
· In case of multiple applications submitted by a candidate for the same post by a candidate, the last application form will be taken into account and the previous ones will be rejected without notice.
· Once downloaded, the document cannot be modified / edited.
The application of a candidate will be summarily rejected if it is not supported by documents of professional experience
How to register:
· Applications for the current recruitment process should be submitted online only.
· At the time of submitting the application form, a sum of Rs 1,500 must be paid.
· Applicants applying to vacant IOCL positions are required to upload all valid documents at the time of submitting the application form.
The following documents must be submitted online:
1. Scanned copy of a recent color passport-size photograph, less than 6 months old.
2. Scanned copy of the signature.
3. Class 10 Certificate of Achievement – as proof of date of birth.
4. Documents to support work experience.
5. Aadhar card.
6. And other documents as shown in the online portal.
For judicial officers:
· The selection process will include a written test, a group discussion (GD), a group task (GT) and a personal interview (PI).
However, the eligibility of the shortlisted applicants will be re-checked before GD, GT and PI and only applicants will be allowed to appear in GD, GT and PI who meet the eligibility criteria by providing relevant and valid documents in the last original formats at the time of document verification.
For textile professionals:
· The selection process will consist of three rounds of assessment – a first selection of eligibility criteria and professional experience and two rounds of interview.
Applicants’ eligibility will be verified prior to the first round of the interview and only applicants will be considered for additional preselections who meet the eligibility criteria and have uploaded relevant and valid documents in the latest formats on the portal online and can provide the documents in original at the time of document verification.
In case of questions, candidates can write to us at email@example.com
(Edited by Yoshita Rao)